Focus Through the Ups and Downs
#5 Talk to a Pro
Tip #4 Technology
Tip #3: Revisit the Plan
Tip #2: Formulating a Plan
Overlooking the Old Course at St Andrews, historic Hamilton Grand could set the benchmark for golf-related properties the world over.
The renowned Dornoch Castle Hotel, on the doorstep of the famous Dornoch links in northern Scotland, is now on the market.
For those investors out there, you might find golf and investing share a lot of similar attributes. Both require careful planning, patience, and discipline, to site a few examples. Charles Schwab, Hong Kong, Ltd., a financial services firm serving investors in Asia certainly believes so.
Kevin Armstrong of ANZ examines the remarkable parallels between the form of the two greatest golfers that ever lived and the health of the world's stock markets
Billed as the most eagerly anticipated riverside development in central London, Ballymore's Embassy Gardens looks set to wow Hong Kong investors
Most Popular Items
- Insider Knowledge
- Jiménez makes 600th European Tour appearance
- Anchoring putters banned from 2016
- Kingston leads, McIlroy in Wentworth woe
- Closing it Out
- Molinari leads but Donald crashes out
- Cavalleri, Young share lead at Bahamas
- Palmer sizzles with 62 to seize lead at Colonial
- Barltrop Holds on for Maiden Win
- Down to the Wire